WHAT IS BRAND?
A brand is a unique collection of different type of visual components and information. It includes brand logo. color, graphics, font, reputation and services of a company. It may be a symbol, design or name of a company. It is used by a company to create a unique identity in the marketplace. A strong brand always creates an impressive connection between a company and a customer. It's identity is used to create a relationship between a customer and brand. It provides the value or benefits to a company.
A brand is a discipline that concerned with the research and analysis, as well as structured management and implementation.
Now-a-days, a brand creates a unique picture of a company. If you are a startup company, then you can create a unique identity of yourself in the market by the communication and co-operation. It helps you to construct the creative identity in the marketplace.
WHAT IS BRANDing?
Branding is a collection of marketing methods that is used to distinguish a company or product with its competitors. Main aim of branding is to crate a lasting impression in the mind of customers.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRAND AND BRANDING?
1. It is a thing or noun.
2. A brand is a marketing tool.
3. It is the final result of branding.
4. It used to create a unique identity in the market and to maintain a strong relationship in between the customer and company.
1. It is an action or verb.
2. Branding is an action of creating a brand.
3. It is used to set the brand standards and to write brand messages.
4. When the branding process is complete, there is no continuing relationship between branding and brand.